Capital Planning & Design Specialist Facilities and Plant Operations Fort Myers, FL • ID: 22054 • Full-Time/Regular
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Capital Planning and Design Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees. This position will support the design, construction, development, and implementation of both minor and major projects by providing guidance and design ideas that are in alignment with College philosophy and strategies.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the field of Interior Design, Architecture, Planning, Construction Management, or related field.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated successful full-time professional work experience in interior design, facilities planning, or architectural systems and project coordination. An appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Experience with master planning of buildings
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Salary: $55,879.41 - $65,879.41
Posted through: Open until filled
Requested application materials: Cover letter, resume, portfolio (maximum file size 10MB)
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs, and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access, or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer.