Depending on the experience of the selected candidate, this position will be hired at the Business Systems Analyst 2 or Business Systems Analyst 3 level.
UCSD Layoff from Career Appointment: Apply by 02/16/22 for consideration with preference for rehire. All layoff applicants should contact their Employment Advisor.
Special Selection Applicants: Apply by 02/28/22. Eligible Special Selection clients should contact their Disability Counselor for assistance.
Six (6) years of related experience, education/training, OR a Bachelor’s degree in related area plus two (2) years of related experience/training.
To be considered for the Business Systems Analyst 3 level, you must have seven (7) years of related experience, education/training, OR a Bachelor’s degree in related area plus three (3) years of related experience/training.
Demonstrated knowledge of software development methodologies (any of Agile/Lean/Scrum/Dev-ops).
Ability to build and maintain moderately complex reports with business intelligence/analytics and data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
Skilled in change management and demonstrated ability to strategically move all stakeholder groups through change management stages.
Proven experience with system administration.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Experience using ServiceNow.
- Proficiency with Structured Query Language (SQL) and data analytic capabilities with the intention of producing datasets that bridge different areas of core functions.
- Experience in database administration
- Experience using AngularJS.
- Workflow Design.
- Project management skills, including the ability to set project objectives, determine and address potential barriers identify required resources, identify process steps and milestones and adjust action plans to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment physical.