Title: Adjunct Faculty - Film & Theatre
Job no: 493336
Location: Harrisburg Campus
Hiring Range: 1231 per credit to 1321 per credit
This position will be open until filled. These courses will be in-person at the Harrisburg, PA campus.
Job Summary: Provide instruction in assigned courses in Film Production and/or Theatre.
BFA or MA in Theatre, or BA/BFA in film or video production.
For design and technical courses, applicants must submit a digital portfolio.
One year minimum experience teaching in the discipline at the college level.
Licensing Requirements: Please note that all teaching faculty are required to comply with PA Act 15. You will need to present completed clearances and training certificates at the time of hire. Please visithttps://www.hacc.edu/HumanResources/NewHire/index.cfm(and scroll to PA Act 15 Clearances) for more information.
Hiring Range: $1231 per credit to $1321 per credit (varies based on experience and education)
Job Type: Part-Time Credit Hour (Adjunct)
If part time, hours per week: varies
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Feb 03, 2022 Eastern Standard Time