Requisition Number:36510Location: Boulder, Colorado Employment Type:Temporary StaffSchedule:Part-TimePosting Close Date:22-May-2022Date Posted:11-May-2022 Close All
Job SummaryThe Athletics Department for the University of Colorado Boulder encourages applications for a Temporary Athletics Academic Support Assistant! This position will provide one-on-one and on occasion, small group, tutoring to student-athletes and assist them in understanding content-specific material and other educational support by using specialized backgrounds for which they were hired.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Who We AreAs one of 34 U.S. public research institutions belonging to the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU)—and the only member in the Rocky Mountain region—our goal at CU Boulder is to directly affect Colorado communities through collaborative research, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Our faculty, staff, and students work with the broader community to establish outstanding connections that have lasting outcomes—both across Colorado and around the world.What You Should Know
- Hours can be between 7am-8pm M-TR, 7am-5pm F, & 11am-7pm Sunday. We are flexible in offering remote/hybrid options as well as some in-person support.
- All University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to comply with the campus COVID-19 vaccine requirement.
- New employees must provide proof of vaccination or receive a medical or religious exemption within 30 days of employment.
What We Can Offer
- The hourly rate is $15.00.
Benefits Temporary positions at the University of Colorado are not benefits-eligible, however, all positions are eligible for paid sick leave
. Be StatementsBe challenged. Be inspired. Be Boulder.What We Require
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Previous experience in higher education working with students. If selected for an interview, candidates will need to provide past academic transcripts.
Special InstructionsTo apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by May 22, 2022 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]