Financial Wellness Program Manager
Vice Provost for Student Affairs, Stanford, California, United States
This position is a two year fixed term with the intent to renew for this ongoing program.
Stanford University has an immediate opening for a Financial Wellness Program Manager to assist with the development, execution, and publicizing of the Mind Over Money Financial Wellness Program. This position supports cross-functional collaboration across the University and is responsible for delivering the program within scope, on time, and within budget.
Inclusion and diversity are integral to Stanford's commitment to excellence. We are interested in candidates who have demonstrated experience engaging with diversity through activities such as fostering an inclusive environment, working with students and staff from diverse backgrounds, or incorporating diverse perspectives in their work.In this role, you will:
Execute a program plan and detailed rollout schedule, including collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and manage collaborative project plans for programming and events
- Execute programming including events, publicity, and awareness campaigns
- Manage the Mind Over Money website and one-on-one financial coaching operations
- Recruit, train, and oversee student workers
- Manage staff relations across campus
- Design and produce digital and physical informational materials and manage program mailing list(s)
Collaborate with campus partners to develop and execute a campus awareness plan, assessing, and revising as necessary to meet goals.
- Act as liaison with staff across campus to build awareness of and engagement with the program
- Collaborate with campus partners and student staff to implement programming and integrate program resources into student life
- Make oral and written presentations regarding the program and financial wellness curriculum
- Write, edit, and schedule program communications
Deliver an experience that leads to high customer satisfaction and advocacy for the program, and actively participate in efforts to improve processes, programs, and business in Student and Academic Services.
- Make recommendations for improvements, changes, and/or additions to programming
- Write and edit reports for management or supporters as needed
Conduct surveys; analyze impact and usage data
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations regarding the direction of the program.
- Conduct industry research and literature reviews
- Regularly report survey and data summaries and conclusions to the team
- Track program progress against goals and schedule
Coordinate with vendors and consultants on specific initiatives.
* Other duties may also be assignedEducation and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with students and other constituents in a warm and professional manner.
- Experience managing programs.
- Excellent organizational skills including an ability to oversee a wide variety of activities, to define pitfalls, to propose and implement effective solutions, while being able to set and re-adjust any competing priorities.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, initiative, discernment, and a high degree of motivation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver educational content to an adult audience.
- High level of energy, flexibility, and the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and embodiment of diversity and inclusion best practices; ability to work collaboratively with individuals and groups from various identities, cultures, and backgrounds.
- Willingness to take on new challenges in a dynamic and changing environment and work gracefully under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Box, and Google Drive.
- Understanding of research-based financial education.
- Post-secondary student development knowledge and experience in student affairs.
How to Apply:
- Occasional work on evenings and weekends
- The University requires all staff to be fully vacinated for COVID-19, unless granted a medical or religious accommodation. See here for our policy.
- This is a hybrid position which requires on campus work at least two days per week.
We invite you to apply for this position, please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter along with your online application.Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks
empower you with:
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/2803590
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency