Job location: BYU–Hawaii Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board
.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Designs art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communications media such as books, magazines, newspapers, Internet websites, television, and packaging.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size of type.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Lower Division Courses Completed
3 Months of Directly Relevant Experience
Typical office or studio environment