Universities of Canada in Egypt (UofCanada) is a new Canadian institution of higher learning located in the heart of the New Administrative Capital in Cairo. UofCanada was created via recent Presidential and Parliamentary decrees and acts as the branch campus for UPEI, Ryerson, and DMZ in Egypt, which are recognized as leading and innovative centers of excellence in learning, teaching, and scholarship in Canada.
We're looking for an experienced and talented designer to join our design team.
Who are we looking for?
• Highly attentive to details and well organized.
• Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
• Agile and capable of handling more than one project simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and time-management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
• 2-3 years experience as a graphic designer.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
• Working closely with the marketing team to brainstorm and execute visual concepts.
• Expert capability in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. After Effects is a plus.
If interested, kindly send your CV and Portfolio to: