Do you post, share, and tweet to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media specialist to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our brand. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Manage the brand’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Plan and execute social media strategies, and campaigns according to the overall marketing objectives
- Create the posting split and content calendar on a monthly basis with a specific objective, theme, message, etc.
- Handle the social media coverage of the on-ground events, on-campus activities, and campaigns including live streams, stories, etc.
- Maintain the brand's tone-of-voice and create copies and captions that sell
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Handle the community management, increase the level of engagement, and start conversations with our audience
- Monitor our brand’s social media performance through specific KPIs
- Monitor the competitors' performance, activities, updates, etc. on a daily basis
- Preparing a comprehensive competitive report on a regular basis
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our brand, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Active and well-rounded presence in social media, with a command of each network and its best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Proficiency in using social media platforms/software(s) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, student recruitment rep, and/or customer relations rep to social conversations
- Bonus experience and skills include photography, videography, and media buying
- 2+ years of experience
If you think you have what it takes to apply for this position, please, send your CV along with references of your work experience (campaign plans, posts’ screenshots, captions, pages you managed, etc.) to the email address [email protected] with the subject line, Social Media Specialist