UofCanada HR Department is looking for an HR Specialist for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department, in addition, to assisting in all HR functions as personnel, training, and development, performance appraisals, recruiting & onboarding process. HR Generalist's roles also include updating and applying all HR policies and UofCanada guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities.
Who are we looking for?
For this role, the HR Department is looking for:
- Great multitaskers HR Specialists who can adapt to a constantly changing environment, since they regularly face unexpected challenges every day.
- Hardworking and engaged team members who have the capacity to cope and learn from their team leaders.
- Calibers with Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or any other management/business degree. A major in HR will be an asset.
- From 2-4 years of work experience in Human Resources
- Teamwork attitude and fast learner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable to handle employees’ requirements from different backgrounds.
- Pro-active, Dynamic, & Flexible
- Excellent Fluency in the English Language spoken and written.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-point) in addition to HRIS.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee databases and sorting emails for the HR department.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves.
- Follow up on disciplinary and ensure that staff doesn’t violate rules and regulations.
- Assists team leaders in the recruitment plan, and interviewing process.
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews.
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
- Creating employee engagement plans, and initiating staff activities
- Assists in the performance appraisals process.
- Assists in updating HR policies, updating job descriptions and HR manuals.