Administrative Support Coordinator (Temporary) Tracking Code813-280Job Description
Temporary assignment; 40-hours per week.
Provide administrative support and coordination.
- Prepares correspondence and letters, as directed;
- Scans documents;
- Coordinates information each semester with other offices on campus;
- Fields emails and phone calls, as needed;
- Sets-up meetings and appointments;
- Follow-up on various office processes;
- Manages files;
- Assists with scheduling;
- Designs, creates, and compiles data reports as needed;
- Daily communication with students, department heads, and faculty;
- Provides administrative support by sharing in responsibilities for greeting visitors, answering phones, and processing and delivering mail and graduation;
- Attends commencement ceremonies;
- Maintains strict confidentiality, a collaborative work environment and works well with others; and
- Other duties as assigned.
A.A./A.S. degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Paralegal experience, a plus. Will consider a combination of education, and experience (especially in higher education) in lieu of degree. At least 5 years of experience in a highly responsible administrative support role. Must possess a high level of organization and strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to make decisions, exercise sound judgment, and maintain confidentiality. Ability to work as a positive team player as well as independently. Excellent follow-through and attention to detail, excellent multi-tasking and interpersonal skills. Must be a dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success. Strong customer service skills and professionalism are a must. Works to build an environment that promotes and facilitates the success of Diversity and Inclusive Excellence. Ability to work flexible hours during busy office periods.
Grade : 05
Proof of completed COVID-19 Vaccination Required
Job LocationGulfport, Florida, United StatesPosition TypeTemporary