Liberty University’s hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.Position Title:
Educational Psychology Adjunct ProfessorDoes this position require driving?:
NoJob Summary/Basic Function:
Online Adjunct Professor position with the School of Education.Minimum Qualifications:
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to teaching material from approved curriculum in accordance with assigned schedule, providing detailed feedback, mentoring/challenging students to grow intellectually and spiritually, maintaining contact with students to advise on matters related to academic achievement, attendance, and behavior, and maintaining/reporting grades and attendance in accordance with university policies.
- Doctoral degree from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in one of the following:
- Full doctrinal compatibility with Liberty University.
- Superior interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and communication skills required.
- Creative, innovative, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to complete assignments timely and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office, online learning management systems, and the Internet.
- Able to obtain and maintain licenses if applicable as required by state or accrediting commissions.
- Demonstrated strengths in teaching at the college level is essential.
- Applications for consideration will only be accepted via Liberty University’s online automated application process.
A doctoral degree from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in one of the following AND significant professional experience establishing subject matter expertise in one of the following:Work Hours:
Because this is an online remote position, the work hours will vary throughout the week.Posting Date:
01/19/2022Special Instructions for Applicants:
Please note that while unofficial transcripts are required during this stage of the application process, official transcripts for all conferred degrees (excluding Associate’s degrees) will be required should the department select you for an interview. In the references section of the application, please submit the names of two professional references and one pastoral reference. Your pastoral reference must be from your current church pastor, or someone within a leadership position within your current church. The pastoral reference cannot be an immediate or extended family member. If you have any questions regarding this posting, please contact the Faculty Hiring Office at [email protected]. Quicklink: