Job no: 502366
Work type: Full-time
Location: Administrative Office
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00-5:00)
Assistant Director - Campaign Strategy & Program Management
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$75,000+ (commensurate with education and experience)
Dallas College is seeking experienced, highly collaborative marketers with a proven track record of developing strategic programs that drive student engagement and enrollment. The Assistant Director, Campaign Strategy & Program Management serves under the Marketing & Communications Department and reports directly to the Director, Campaign Strategy & Program Management. This role will
serve as a primary point of contact for an assigned program within Dallas College, such as Schools, Campuses,
Student Success, Workforce Development or collegewide programs. This role will serve as a partner to their assigned programs and will develop and execute strategic marketing plans and campaigns that meet the program’s goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Experience developing strategic marketing, digital marketing or communications plans that drive proven
• Excellent influencing skills, with the ability to identify, analyze and drive problems to resolution and handle
complex issues simultaneously.
• Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to serve in a consulting role to internal constituents, finding
creative solutions that meet program goals.
• Exceptional messaging, copywriting and storytelling skills related to marketing campaign development.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations at all levels including administration, staff, faculty,
students, and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
• Comfortable operating successfully in ambiguous situations.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with constituents both internal and
• Proficiency using variety of marketing channels to drive results, including web, email, social media, paid
media, public relations and paid and organic search.
• High degree of initiative and ability to achieve desired outcomes, sometimes with little direction.
• Commitment to the promotion of diversity.
• Strong project and time management skills and ability to plan, budget, track and manage resources, and follow
through with multiple simultaneous projects and work across functional teams to meet deadlines.
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent related work
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible marketing work experience, including demonstrated ability to
create integrated marketing strategy and plans.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects and influence people across organizational boundaries to achieve
• Current and valid Texas driver’s license required.
***Will be subject to a criminal background check. Some positions may be subject to a fingerprint check.***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with assigned internal constituents to understand needs and provide marketing and communications
strategies that support their objectives.
• Oversee development and execution of integrated, measurable marketing plans to increase enrollment and
brand awareness for Dallas College, its schools, campuses, student services and/or workforce development
• Work collaboratively with functionally-focused marketing teams to execute marketing plans across multiple
channels including web, email, advertising, social, PR and more.
• Consult and collaborate with college, school and/or campus constituents to provide strategic marketing
guidance for their programs.
• Monitor and evaluate results of marketing and communications programs, using specific metrics to track
progress and insights for continuous improvement.
• Build relationships across Dallas College to enhance the reputation of the institution and the Marketing
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Advertised: 18 Feb 2022 Central Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Mar 2022 11:55 PM Central Standard Time