Job location: BYU–Hawaii Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board
.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Follows specific instructions and perform clerical work using established routines. Applies limited analysis and problem-solving in performing job duties.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Media and Communications Assistant to join our team. As a Media and Communications Assistant, you will be responsible for increasing student involvement and participation by developing our graphic and social media presence.
You will need to attend Residential Life sponsored programs to take pictures and videos. You will then be responsible for editing and preparing them for use on our website and social media pages.
This job requires work outside of normal working hours (8-5pm) .
During the interview stage, we will need a sample of your photography and graphic design work. We will also hold a short graphic design knowledge test.
- Experienced DSLR Photographer
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Will need to provide sample work
- Answers phones and greets visitors resolve routine questions or issues following established procedures and guidelines
- Makes bookkeeping entries and maintains audit trail files
- Files documents in appropriate folders or performs data entry task
- Handles correspondence
- Uses office machines such as copiers, scanners, and desktop computers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3 Months of General Work Experience
Typical office environment