Job location: BYU–Hawaii Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board
.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Also, maintain cleanliness and functions of The HUB.
- Oversee The HUB’s daily operations.
- Maintain the cleanliness of The HUB.
- Assist customers' needs by providing excellent customer service.
- Become trained in the maintenance, operations, & troubleshooting of the bowling machines and other games in the HUB.
- Ensure all visitors to The HUB comply with the Dress & Grooming Standards as written in The HUB’s policies and procedures handbook.
- Handle and manage cash.
- Follow The HUB’s policies and procedures as written in the handbook.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
In The HUB
3 months of general work experience.