The Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics is seeking an Administrative Coordinator
who provides personal administrative and secretarial support for the Director of the MFM Fellowship Program and four - six MFM and/or combinded MFM/Genetic fellowship physicians within the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM). Provide general administrative and secretarial support for the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division. Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as Administrative Coordinator for Director of the ACGME MFM Fellowship Program and 4-6 Maternal-Fetal Medicine and/or MFM/Genetic fellowship physicians.
- Serve as administrator coordinator for the Gynecologic Oncology Division Fellowship.
- Serve as administrative support for ACGME fellowship program. This includes accessing New Innovations system for new applicants, tracking information on applicants, setting up applicant interviews, and corresponding with incoming fellows on any necessary information needed for the fellowship. Orientating new fellows July 1 and assisting as needed throughout their fellowships.
- Maintain electronic calendars for the Director of the ACGME MFM Fellowship Program and the 4-6 Maternal-Fetal Medicine and/or MFM/Genetic fellowship physicians. Schedule appointments and set-up meetings.
- Request, organize, assemble,and prepare for submission, pertitent MFM faculty and fellow information (publications, fellow presentations, and research summaries) along with annual institutional statistics for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Annual Report.
- Submit travel and other expenses and check requests in HopkinsOne (SAP) and track expense reimbursements for all travel as well as other institutional and residency program related expenses.
- Assist in preparation of presentations, slides, and other publication materials such as brochures.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events both in-house and outside the Institution.
- Update (once all clinical schedules are created) and maintain the combined Fellows Calendar, in Outlook, that shows clinical and research activities of all MFM and MFM/Genertics Fellows.
- Update electronic and paper clinical schedules as needed and disseminate information to rest of MFM staff.
- Assemble, update, and maintain files of CVs, licenses, training etc.
- Complete and maintain hospital privilege applications for physicians.
- Organize and maintain general and confidential files and records.
- Submit travel & mileage requests, check requests for invoices, get reimbursements etc. for MFM Division through HopkinsOne (SAP) and Concur.
- Operate office equipment such as personal computer, photocopier, fax machine, etc.
- Make use of various software applications to: access e-mail, electronic calenders, spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics.
- Assemble and categorize facts and figures for written computation and caculations.
- Triage incoming phone calls, relay messages and respond to inquiries, in a timely, polite, and professional manner.
- Type routine correspondence, letters, meeting minutes, and reports from dictation or handwritten copy using personal computer.
- Send faxes for physicians or other staff.
- Run errands and provide back-up support for other staff members as needed.
- Retrieve articles from library or online.
- Shipping and receiving of packages and envelopes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Mandatory):
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, organization, and time management in order to prioritize work.
- Ability to interpert and follow detailed instructions.
- Skills to set up and maintain accurate information systems and records.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High School Diploma or GED re quired.
- Two years college or equivialant work experience preferred. Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Three years administrative/office experience required.
- Experience working with various software applications required.
* JHU Equivalency Formula: 30 undergraduate degree credits (semester hours) or 18 graduate degree credits may substitute for one year of experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Five years administrative/office experience preferred.
- Experience with Medical Student/Clerkship Programs, Residency Programs, and/or Fellowships highly preferred.
Role/Level/Range: ATO 40/E/02/OE Starting Hourly Pay Rate Range:
$17.59 - $24.80/hr (commensurate with experience)
Employee group: Full Time Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt Location:
School of Medicine Campus
Department name: SOM OB GYN Maternal Fetal Medicine
Personnel area: School of Medicine
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
If you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact the HR Business Services Office at [email protected]
. For TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711.
Johns Hopkins has mandated COVID-19 and influenza vaccines, as applicable. Exceptions to the COVID and flu vaccine requirements may be provided to individuals for religious beliefs or medical reasons. Requests for an exception must be submitted to the JHU vaccination registry. For additional information, applicants for SOM positions should visit https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/
and all other JHU applicants should visit https://covidinfo.jhu.edu/health-safety/covid-vaccination-information/
.The following additional provisions may apply, depending on campus. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
The pre-employment physical for positions in clinical areas, laboratories, working with research subjects, or involving community contact requires documentation of immune status against Rubella (German measles), Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Varicella (chickenpox), Hepatitis B and documentation of having received the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination. This may include documentation of having two (2) MMR vaccines; two (2) Varicella vaccines; or antibody status to these diseases from laboratory testing. Blood tests for immunities to these diseases are ordinarily included in the pre-employment physical exam except for those employees who provide results of blood tests or immunization documentation from their own health care providers. Any vaccinations required for these diseases will be given at no cost in our Occupational Health office.Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: Job Postings are updated daily and remain online until filled. EEO is the Law
To apply, visit https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Administrative-Coordinator-MD-21287/835752300/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency