Job location: Remote Employment Type:
Full-time Posted data:
R0007259 Job Description:
Dually reporting to the Campus Dean and AVP of Admissions, the primary responsibility of the Executive Admissions Director is managing one or more Directors/Senior Directors of Admission. The Executive Admissions Director will lead the admission processes across one or more designated campuses.
- Provide direct supervision, planning, inspiration, and motivation to one or more assigned admissions departments.
- Directly supervise a team of admissions counselors and one or more Directors/Senior Directors of Admission and develop key strategies in collaboration based on metrics.
- Engage in and mentor others in best practices to contribute to the overall team success.
- Work in collaboration with leadership to identify pressure points and areas of opportunity that will improve overall team success.
- Build cross-functional relationships, and closely communicate with campus stakeholders regarding recruitment goals, strategic direction.
- Meet enrollment goals and recruit qualified cohorts.
- Provide assessments and trainings.
- Recruit externally and regionally through college and business outreach.
- Oversee and manage recruitment events, providing training for staff and faculty, as well as ensuring and assessing the purposefulness and outcomes of recruitment events.
- Utilize internal and external data and information to develop and adjust strategy.
- Develop and retain talent.
- Assess and deploy daily and weekly strategies to improve conversion.
- Assist in developing strategic enrollment plans in collaboration with Campus Dean.
- Manage and oversee departmental budgets.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure collateral and website content are current and correct.
- Collaborate with the training department to ensure all areas of training are developed, implemented, and assessed to ensure a counselors are prepared for success.
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of student quality indicators and admission best practices.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding enrollment targets.
- Ability to utilize data for market segmenting and data-driven decision making.
- Understanding of social media as a recruitment tool.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Office and general database management.
- Excellent public speaking, writing, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong leadership, management, and event planning/coordination skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Eight or more years of experience in admissions leadership roles with progressive growth.
- Valid driver’s license and personal car.
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to represent, recruit, and work within a diverse community.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note: For the protection of faculty, staff, students and all who enter our facilities, The Chicago School requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited exemptions, as a condition of employment.