Main CampusJob Description:
The Fred S Klipsch Educators College is committed to developing highly effective teachers and leaders to transform education for all students. We are currently looking for University Supervisors to help develop future teachers in our undergraduate Eductor Program at Marian University.Required Qualifications:
As a part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews, Marian University seeks a University Supervisor to promote our Catholic Franciscan mission and identity.
University Supervisors support teacher candidates internship courses by completing regular observation cycles on-site and /or virtually during the semester. University Supervisors are responsible for providing feedback and support on instructional planning, classroom management strategies, effective evidence-based teaching practices, and data-driven instruction.
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values, honoring the legacy of the founding congregation, promoting unity in diversity, and integrating the Catholic Franciscan intellectual traditions in courses, programs, and services.
- Commitment to the mission of Marian University and the Klipsch eductors College
- Master’s degree in a field appropriate to the area of assignment, doctorate preferred
- Documented experience in creating highly effective learning environments and utilizing evidence-based practices for P-12 students
- Five years of P-12 classroom teaching experience
- Valid Indiana teaching or administrative license
- Ability to observe at least once a week Monday-Friday during the day.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications require a cover letter, a current CV, and names and contact information of three current references. Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.Posting Number:
P006ANumber of Vacancies:
1Open Until Filled:
YesQuicklink for Posting: