Program Coordinator Location:
Augusta University Regular/Temporary:
Regular Full/Part Time:
Full-Time Job ID:
Job Summary This position provides oversight and support for the College of Allied Health Sciences. Work with the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, provide leadership for Academic and Student Affairs support team. Ensure all educational activities within the College of Allied Health Sciences and conducted efficiently, meets compliance requirements and are aligned with the college's goals in educational excellence. Provide administrative support to Associate Dean for Academic Affairs to include the oversight of the Associate Dean's calendar. Responsibilities The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop reports and Analyze data - Working closely with the Associate Dean of AA and using independent judgement, develop reports and analyze data for all academic programs within CAHS: work with various databases and software to track student/program related information; maintain complete filing system for programmatic documents. Assist in the development and management of program proposals and contracts to include clinical education contracts and memorandums of understanding.
- Student data Management - Working closely with the Associate Dean of AA, works collaboratively with admissions, academic and student affairs and institutional effectiveness to manage student data for all CAHS academic programs. Prepare statistical analyses and reports for use by the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, program directors, administrators and external customers.
- Student Recruitment - Working closely with the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, implement recruitment for college-level academic recruiting. Responsible for executing all aspects of the recruitment plan to include: participate in recruitment events, planning and coordination of student recruitment activities as well as facilitating communication between the college and various institutional offices.
- Administrative Support - Provide administrative support to Alpha Eta. Manage Alpha Eta Society membership dues. Collection of membership dues, bank deposits, bank reconciliation, review with Alpha Eta Officers obtaining necessary approvals. Provide administrative support for the CAHS Faculty Council.
- Manage Student and Faculty Functions - Working closely with the Associate Dean of AA, manage and coordinate student and faculty functions within the CAHS to include hooding/honors ceremonies, faculty orientation, and graduation. Process student awards and scholarships. Manage and process CAHS Student Liability annual payment.
- Support Accreditation Process and implementation of policies - As needed, work with administrators to support the accreditation process for all CAHS academic programs and AU. Serve as a resource for deans, chairs, and faculty within CAHS to implement policies and procedures as it relates to the academic mission and graduation.
- Administrative support to Associate Dean - Provide administrative support to Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
- Other duties as assigned - Performs other duties and/or activities as needed and/or directed to support the department.
Required Qualifications Bachelor's degree in related field and one to three years of experience in an administrative support role. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Excellent customer service, interpersonal, multitasking, organizational and verbal/written communication skills;
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and other computer software/databases.
Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines despite often interruptions, maintain confidentiality, keep accurate records and make independent decisions. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Shift/Salary/Benefits Shift: Days/M-F Salary to be commensurate with qualifications of selected candidate within the established range (generally minimum-midpoint) of the position Recruitment Period: 1/10/2022-until filledConditions of Employment All candidates are required to successfully pass a Background Check review prior to starting with Augusta University. All employees are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of sensitive [patient, student, employee, financial, business, etc.] information by exercising sound judgment and adhering to cybersecurity and privacy policies during the course of their employment and beyond. Other Information This position is also responsible for promoting a customer friendly environment and providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and employees. "Augusta University is a patient-and family-centered care institution, where employees partner everyday with patients and families for success." Augusta University is a tobacco free environment and the use of any tobacco products on any part of the campus, both inside and outside, is strictly prohibited.Equal Employment Opportunity Augusta University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from underrepresented groups, including individuals with disabilities and veterans.Preferred Experience in academic setting/programs.