Adjunct Faculty, Anatomy and Physiology Location:
Wolfson Campus Regular/Temporary:
Temporary Full/Part Time:
Part-Time Job ID:
FAC - Part-Time Faculty, Credit Classes
$52.25 - Base Rate
Posted on an ongoing basis
Exempt - Not Eligible for Overtime Compensation
First Review Date
January 13, 2022Job Summary
This adjunct faculty member teaches Anatomy and Physiology courses.
Courses may be taught in an array of teaching modalities: MDC In-Person, MDC Live (Learning Interactively in a Virtual Environment), MDC Online (online delivery) and Blended Classes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaches lecture and laboratory sections
- Evaluates and advises students
- Participates in departmental and College affairs
- Develops curricula
- Recruits students
- Serves on committees
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Masters degree in Anatomy and/or Physiology; Masters degree in Biological Sciences (anatomy, cell biology, biology, botany, ecology, evolution, genetics, histology, immunology, marine biology, microbiology, molecular biology, neuroscience, parasitology, pharmacology, physiology, virology, zoology) or Professional Degree (M.D., D.O) and 9 graduate semester hours in the Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, Embryology, Cytology, Histology, Organology, Pathology, Endocrinology, Immunology, Molecular Bi
- All educational degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution
- Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well with students and colleagues in a multi-ethnic/multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule which may include morning, evening and weekend assignments
- POSITIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE AT VARIOUS CAMPUS LOCATIONS
- For best consideration upload your unofficial transcripts along with cover letter and resume. Please redact any personal information; (i.e. date of birth and social security number)
- If submitted application is over 6 months old, you will need to reapply
The final candidate is to successfully complete a background screening and reference check process.