Change the world. And yourself.
Stanford University has changed the world, over and over again.
We are one of Silicon Valley's largest employers - and also one of the most unique. Our mission is to educate future leaders and promote interdisciplinary, world-class research and teaching. This passion makes Stanford an intensely creative, rewarding, and challenging place to work. At the same time, our traditions of respect and collaboration sustain a humane, supportive environment in which to pursue your life and your career.
At Stanford you'll work with bright, diverse, dedicated people. You'll find encouragement to learn and grow. You'll enjoy excellent benefits and an outstanding environment.
Stanford Facts at a Glance
- Undergraduates: 6,980
- Graduates: 8,897
- 8,180 contiguous acres in six governmental jurisdictions
- Nearly 700 major buildings
- 97% of undergraduates live on campus
- 5,300 externally sponsored projects
- $1.33 billion total budget
- 2,043 faculty members
- 21 Nobel laureates are currently members of the Stanford community
- 5:1 student to faculty ratio
Stanford University is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified women, minorities, protected veterans and persons with disabilities.