Front Desk Coordinator, Crowell School of Business
Administrative support needed for the Crowell School of Business.
Education & Experience Required
Two to three years of clerical office experience or skills. College degree preferred
Self-motivated, professional attitude and appearance, excellent written and oral communication skills. Typing/computer 45-55 WPM. PC and Macintosh knowledge and competency necessary, including Word and Excel. Mature Christian walk. Be able to multitask, work well under pressure and be disciplined to meet deadlines. Be highly organized.
- Assist Academic Advisor in academic advising by:
- Student Advising for Freshman & Sophomore.
- Ensuring all appropriate paperwork is completed in advance.
- Gathering data regarding course offerings, advising worksheets, and calendar of student registration times.
- Coordinating the preparation, development and production of major documents, needed for the Crowell School of Business bi-annual application deadline.
- Responding to inquiries or requests for information regarding courses and academic advising or refers to academic advisor, as appropriate.
- Represent the School of Business to prospective undergraduate students and families during all student visitation days.
- Advise freshman and sophomore students during pre-registration, registration and as needed throughout the entire year.
- Assemble diverse student speakers as well as outside speakers for event.
- Respond to student inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and academic policies and procedures.
- Ensures the University policies and standards are met in relation to grades, graduation requirements, admissions, withdrawals, and associated issues.
- Serve as internal resource to faculty, administrators, staff or students on departmental and University procedures.
- Oversee student records management. Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information regarding student personnel e-Files.
- Create and oversee the course schedules for all UG schedules.
- Manage and review all CSB graduation petitions.
- Manage and create all Formstack forms for advising forms, scholarships, and any applications.
- Review and revise all outward appearance for CSB on our website.
- Maintain student registration procedures.
Assist Assistant Dean for Administration with other administrative tasks, events and projects
o Coordinate Class Schedule
o Assist with CSB events and setup
o Student Help (Accounting Tutors)
o Submit various forms to specified University personnel
o Other clerical duties as assigned
Distribute mail, photocopy and fax documents
Provide administrative assistance as needed
Hours Per Week: 40
Months Per Year: 12