DATA MANAGER, FACULTY RESOURCES, School of Public Health Tracking Code4885Job Description
The Data Manager, Faculty Resources in the Faculty Resources Office will be responsible for managing and maintaining data related to faculty actions, faculty salary coverage, and faculty development. More specifically, this will include the faculty dashboard, the Annual Faculty Review process, the faculty incentive program, the faculty mentoring program, strategic planning and evaluation, and faculty data requests. The Data Manager, Faculty Resources will be responsible for consistency and integrity of data, overseeing collection, interpretation and reporting of complex, related information.
In this role, the Data Manager, Faculty Resources interprets data, and provides advice and consultation regarding implications, making recommendations for adjustments. The ability to maintain confidential information, act with discretion, and strong interpersonal communication skills are essential for this position. The Data Manager, Faculty Resources also conducts needs assessments, and participates in the support, enhancement and modification of programs and systems such as the AFR, the faculty dashboard, faculty incentive program, mentoring program, strategic planning and evaluation, etc., providing assistance and training to end users such as faculty and staff.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or similar area. Masters preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Skilled in database management, data collection, analysis and interpretation, project management and design.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Verify data input and correct errors
- Ability to interact with students, faculty and/or staff in a team environment.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Ability to provide a range of systems training and/or support activities for users.
- Knowledge of database construction, management, and retrieval methods.
- Ability to resolve data input, storage and/or retrieval problems and to design solutions and modifications.
- Ability to create data capture and input specifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job LocationBOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular