Theater Technical Support
- Mount St. Joseph University
- Mount St. Joseph University - Cincinnati, OH, 452331670
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Arts & Museum Administration, Clerical & Administrative Support
- Employment Type
- Part Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
Job Location: Mount St. Joseph University - Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Part Time
Education Level: High School
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Entry LevelJob Description
The Theatre Tech assists with installations, maintenance and repairs all equipment contained in the Theatre, including but not limited to lighting, sound and supporting structures, and operates all equipment necessary to fulfill the needs of both internal and external clients. The Theatre Tech also attends Tech meetings with clients, provides excellent customer service and support, and is knowledgeable about current best practices and best equipment options to keep our theatre operating at a professional service level, working within fiscally responsible parameters. The Theater Tech understands this is a permanent part-time position requiring flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and possibly holidays.Qualifications Education: High School Diploma preferredExperience: Demonstrated ability and commitment towards diversity, equity, and inclusion. Skills/Attributes Customer Service:
- Exhibit a "customer first" orientation in providing exceptional service in all responsibilities and interactions demonstrating versatility in handling people and situations
- Adapt willingly and quickly to changing priorities, responsibilities, and students' (or other customers) needs and expectations; anticipate and identify students' (or other customers) needs
- Demonstrate an ability to facilitate transition and counsel students towards the realization of full educational potential
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, appreciate and serve culturally diverse populations, special needs, and others
- Available to rotate through multiple time frames of service operations
- Collaborate well with others for a cohesive group
- Communicate, cooperate and collaborate well with others to achieve common office, department, or University goals
- Willingly assists in various responsibilities as appropriate within the department and other areas of the university as appropriate as required during high service demand times
- Develop and nurture an effective, productive, and respectful rapport and working relationship with students, faculty and staff co-workers, and various campus and community constituencies maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and organizational skills, a sense of humor, flexibility, and creativity
- Communicate information clearly and concisely and listen well to others
- Take immediate and independent action when necessary assuming initiative for creative problem solving
- Demonstrate creativity and high energy
- Accomplish tasks with follow through to completion
- Extensive customer contact
To apply, please upload a cover letter, resume, and contact information with three professional references via Paycom.A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy. Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mount St. Joseph University delivers high-quality academics, hands-on experiential learning and personalized attention from faculty and staff dedicated to your success. We consistently live a culture of ethics and service in everything we do.
A Mount education is based on an interdisciplinary liberal art and professional curricula emphasizing values, integrity, and social responsibility.
Our highly interdisciplinary, liberal arts curriculum challenges students to think outside their major and connect diverse subject matter. A robust offering of majors, double majors, and minors prepares you for a successful future.
Read more about our high-quality academics the majors, minors, and programs offered.
Cooperative and experiential education
The Mount is dedicated to you, our students, in delivering hands-on experiential learning needed to build confidence and future professional success. Nearly one-third of students who participate in cooperative education (co-op) accept full-time employment with their co-op employers.
5701 Delhi Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert