Digital Communications Technology Analyst I Technology and Computer-related Fort Myers, FL • ID: 21228 • Full-Time/Regular
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Digital Communications Technology Analyst I to join our team of exceptional Information Technology employees. This position builds and implements communication plans to include texting, emailing, and push notifications through College applications not limited to, CRM Recruit, CRM Advise, and Banner Communication Manager. This position is responsible for the administration of the College’s communications technologies. Communication building involves an ever-evolving set of coding standards and technical skills to ensure effective communications that meet industry standards.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in Computer Science or related program.
- Four (4) years full-time professional experience in communication systems, websites, marketing or relevant communication technologies. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Experience in HTML, business process automation software and database queries (SQL).
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Salary Range: $45,000-$56,500
To apply, please complete a candidate profile to include your resume by February 11, 2022. The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer.