Chief Strategic Communications OfficerPosting Number:
AdministrationKey Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Vice President of Enrollment & Marketing, the Chief Strategic Communications Officer will shape how Juniata College’s brand will interact and intersect with Juniata College audiences (i.e., current students, faculty & staff, prospective future students, alumni, and Huntingdon community members). This role will inform and guide the creation of meaningful, impactful connections between Juniata’s brand and target audiences. A great storyteller and feature writer, who is able to identify key insights from data and research, to develop strategies in collaboration with third-party strategic partners – strategies that guide communication channel planning and ensuring messaging, creative, content is aligned with the needs and attributes unique to each media platform and channel.
- Creates a multi-year institutional marketing plan management and ownership with the Vice President for Enrollment. This multi-year marketing plan development could be completed in collaboration with a 3rd party developer.
- Manages the Marketing & Communications staff and collaboratives cross-functionally with Subject Matter Experts and third-party partners to map out the strategic approach (creative, media, and PR) for integrated (internal & external) communication plans, audience/channel activation, and measurement plans.
- Manages the execution of audience-centric (internal & external) communication plans, strategies, and deliverables that drive relevant and inspiring creative/content appropriate to audience and channel.
The Chief Strategic Communications Officer should demonstrate an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members, faculty, students, alumni, administrators and staff. The ability to work days, evenings, and some weekends is required.
Juniata College believes in and embraces the liberal arts and as such, we encourage and seek mutual benefit through diversity of thought and approach which enriches our academic community, as well as the lives of our students and colleagues. Juniata College is committed to creating a welcoming community supported by relationships based on collaboration and mutual respect. We endeavor to create an inclusive learning environment where members with different perspectives and backgrounds can learn, contribute, and thrive. Position Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree required; (i.e., Communications, Public Relations).
- 5-7 years of experience in creating long-term and short-term communications plans and strategic communication deliverable execution through modern mediums of communication that is audience unique -
- Digital and multi-channel fluency, understanding how people engage with channels and messaging as part of the holistic customer experience.
· Excellent communicator, feature writer – crafting strategies, led by data and insights, that are convincing and inspiring and demonstrated proof of developing agile content, messaging.· Adept with data and how that should inform and decision the use of media and creative with measurement and accountability fundamental to assess strategy-to-deliverables.· Creative, innovative problem solver – able to simplify complex challenges and issues to arrive at actionable strategies and solutions.· Strong organizational and analytical skills, able to multi-task with pace.Supervision Required/Given:
This position reports to the Vice President of Enrollment and Marketing.Preferred Qualifications:
Master’s degree in a relevant field preferred. Open Date:
11/04/2021Open Until Filled: