The Recruitment Marketing Manager will manage the marketing efforts of the Enrollment Services team in recruiting students and coordinating the integration of recruitment marketing with all-University marketing efforts. Reporting to the Senior Director for University Marketing and Communications, the Recruitment Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the activities and maintaining the budget for undergraduate and graduate recruitment marketing (print and electronic).
- Serve as marketing/communications liaison for the Admissions, Financial Aid and Student Services areas.
- Work in tandem with the VP for Enrollment Services, the Enrollment Services Leadership Team and the Senior Director of University Marketing and Communications to develop an annual enrollment marketing plan.
- Collaborate with the Enrollment Services team to recruit students at all stages of the enrollment process.
- Collaborate with deans and department chairs to promote new and existing academic programs and their unique value propositions.
- Assist with managing the Mount Mary University website as a recruitment tool.
- Work with Senior Director of University Marketing and Communications to coordinate the development and integration of recruitment marketing in conjunction with all-University marketing efforts.
- Develop content and copy write for a variety of marketing vehicles including emails, magazine articles, web pages, social media, postcards, brochures, presentations and other miscellaneous marketing pieces.
- Manage the Operations Production Schedule, which documents all admissions related communications to students.
- Lead annual redesign process for the university's family of recruitment publications.
- Direct and facilitate media planning for various marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and purchase direct marketing lists for targeted recruitment purposes.
- Oversee the digital strategy and execution for SEM and PPC campaigns along with social media campaigns geared specifically towards recruiting students.
- Monitor and report on marketing campaign metrics and results to senior leadership groups.
- Conduct market research and develop strategic partnerships with outside vendors for recruitment-focused initiatives.
- Participate in strategic messaging and brand development initiatives tailored to a variety of audiences such as first-year, transfer, adult and international prospective students.
- Oversee marketing student workers and student ambassadors' recruitment projects.
- Field prospective student questions and provide customer service via text message and on ZeeMee, a social mobile app for pre-college students.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing or journalism.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a marketing environment; prior experience in higher education setting is preferred.
- Must possess superior writing and editing ability, strong attention to detail, the capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Familiarity with AP style.
- Strong working knowledge of publication design, print and digital production, and vendor relationships
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with email marketing software such as Constant Contact.
- Preferred experience managing an annual marketing budget
- Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign and Photoshop) and basic HTML code and content management system experience a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform primary functions.
- May be required to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must reach, bend, stoop, lift
- Must sit, walk or stand
- Some repetitive motion may be required
- Varying workflow; sometimes stressful with high workload times of the year
- Complete work required within a limited space
- Complete work required within a limited time
Mount Mary University encourages applications from all qualified candidates and is vitally committed to all aspects of diversity, equity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates and all will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ethnicity, pregnancy, disability, genetic information or any other groups protected by law. Mount Mary seeks to hire and retain personnel who will make a positive contribution to its mission, vision and values.
For more information about diversity, equity and inclusion at Mount Mary please visit https://www.mtmary.edu/about/diversity
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.