Faculty - Clinical Nursing (adjunct)Classification Title:
Part Time FacultyMin Salary:
E = ExemptPosition Type::
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is seeking a part-time Clinical Nursing Instructor. The part-time clinical instructor position involves clinical prep on Wednesdays and Clinical Instruction on Thursday/Friday. Weekend days are an option.Faculty Required Education/Experience Skills::
- BSN Required Desired Education/Experience/Skills::
- Current acute care experience.
- 2 years of full-time experience as a registered nurse.
- Non-restrictive RN license in NC.
- Must complete Nursing Education Certification in accordance with the North Carolina Board of Nursing Faculty Standards within 3 years of employment.
- Master’s Degree PreferredDepartment::
Asscociate Degree NursingWork Hours::
11/30/2021Open Until Filled:
NoDuty and Responsibility::
1. Successfully prepare, manage, and deliver course content in order to achieve course objectives, accommodate diverse learning styles, and meet student learning outcomes. Duty and Responsibility::
2. Actively engage students and provide prompt feedback in an objective, respectful, and effective manner.Duty and Responsibility::
3. Communicate and follow course syllabus content in accordance with directions provided and administrative guidance.Duty and Responsibility::
4. Work collaboratively with the College’s support services to identify and address the students’ academic support needs.Duty and Responsibility::
5. Utilize College technology for the delivery of instruction and completion of operational processes; this includes but is not limited to the College’s learning management system, email and calendaring solution, document management system(s), student information system, and employee portals.Duty and Responsibility::
6. Meet deadlines, including maintaining and submitting accurate class records, employee records/requests, and other assigned tasks.Duty and Responsibility::
7. When applicable, ensure laboratories are appropriately stocked with required supplies and equipment is in safe operating order.Duty and Responsibility::
8. Facilitate a positive, student-centered, and professional environment among students, faculty and staff.