Director of Consulting Services, Grand River Solutions, Inc.
Reporting to the Managing Directors, the Director of Consulting Services provides leadership, direction, and management for all Grand River Solutions Specialists providing consulting services including interim or external Title IX Coordinators/Equity Directors, mentors or coaches, DEI support, development or review of policies and procedures, and compliance reviews.
The Director will have a strong understanding of the role of the Title IX Coordinator, and experience serving in that role and experience in managing staff, inspiring collaboration, and promoting growth both for individual contributors and the organization as a whole.
The Director of Consulting Services is expected to oversee all GRS staff providing consulting services, and to ensure that GRS standards are consistently met. The Director of Consulting Services is also expected to contribute to the growth and development of all GRS Solutions Specialists, and ensure the quality and consistency of consulting services. The Director of Consulting Services shall gather feedback and information from Directors of Client Relations regarding client satisfaction and work directly with Solutions Specialists as needed to improve skills or standards. This role is also responsible for the development of internal training programs or materials to enhance the technical skills of Solutions Specialists assigned to consulting projects. The Director of Consulting Services will regularly interact with relevant senior management regarding budgets, utilization rates, forecasting, strategy, and hiring plans.
We are seeking a leader who is a strategic thinker and has experience in managing staff, inspiring collaboration, and promoting growth both for individual contributors and the organization as a whole.
- Staff Management, including onboarding, ensuring training, and assigning staff to serve as coordinators, or otherwise fill client needs
- Resource requirements forecasting
- Reviews utilization rates, develops plans to increase or decrease utilization rates as may be needed to ensure consistency in meeting target rates as set by executive leadership
- Timeline management, to ensure timelines for projects are met
- Responsible for ensuring staff are trained on, and use, best practices
- Ensure resolutions adhere to GRS Standards and QA Process
- Oversees QA processes
- Reviews compliance reports or policy reviews prior to submission to client
- Draft or revises internal processes and procedures to ensure consistency of work product
- Ensures staff compliance to GRS standards
- Staff support and assistance
- Staff mentoring/coaching
- Employee evaluations and improvement/development plans
- If necessary, may conduct investigation, hearing, or other resolution
- Demonstrated ability to build or enhance a company-wide program, department or unit
- Demonstrated ability to work as a leader in a collaborative environment, to exercise good judgment, and to bring about consensus among groups possessing diverse opinions
- Demonstrated experience as a campus administrator in a Title IX or EEO role
- The ability to organize and prioritize projects, establish and/or maintain documentation and recordkeeping standards consistent with best practices, and manage multiple/competing deadlines and priorities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize projects for completion in a timely manner
- Excellent qualitative and analytical skills as shown by work experience that demonstrates ability to identify, analyze and investigate potential problems; propose and develop action plans; and implement plan to resolve identified issues.
- Prior supervisory and/or management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and /or equivalent experience / training is required
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in working with a wide range of policies in the higher education environment.
- Experience conducting or overseeing investigations or resolutions, including hearings, alternative resolutions, appeals
- Experience managing a team of experienced investigators and/or hearing officers, providing timely feedback, training and professional development, making hiring and disciplinary decisions
- Previous experience as a Title IX Coordinator
- Advanced Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please email a cover letter and resume. Please include preferred salary requirements.
Benefits: Grand Rivers Solutions offers a benefits package to our full time employees, including health, life, and disability insurance, retirement plans, and stock options.
Equal Opportunity Statement: Grand River Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications from women, minority and under-represented group members, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Accommodation: If you require a reasonable accommodation for a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact [email protected]
Work Authorization: As required by the 1986 Immigration Act, be prepared to present acceptable documentation upon hire showing your identity and that you are a U.S. citizen or an alien who is authorized to work.