Assistant Professor Location:
Augusta University Regular/Temporary:
Regular Full/Part Time:
Part-Time Job ID:
Job Summary The Department of Otolaryngology at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University is seeking an Assistant Professor with fellowship training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.Responsibilities The responsibilities inlude, but are not limited to:
- Teaching: Educate Otolaryngology Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residents and medical students in the OR and clinical office.
- Clinical/Patient Care: Care for Otolaryngology Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery patients.
- Scholarship: Perform research in Otolaryngology Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Other Duties: All other related duties/tasks as assigned.
Required Qualifications Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university required; board-certified or board certified eligible and have completed fellowship training in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to travel 1%-24% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software/databases
Shift/Salary Academic rank, tenure status and salary to be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.Conditions of Employment All candidates are required to successfully pass a Background Check review prior to starting with Augusta University. All employees are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of sensitive [patient, student, employee, financial, business, etc.] information by exercising sound judgment and adhering to cybersecurity and privacy policies during the course of their employment and beyond.How To Apply
To be considered for this position you must apply online at http://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/faculty
Please upload Curriculum Vitae, Research Statement, Professional References, etc. as one document.
Preferred Fellowship trained in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.