ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR, SHS Sexual Assault Response and Prevention Tracking Code7733 Job Description
Administrative Coordinator for the Sexual Assault Response & Prevention Center will provide administrative support to the S.A.R.P. and Wellness & Prevention Services. Primary duties include answering phones and emails, greeting visitors, and assisting with the creation of reports.
- Bachelors degree preferred, or similar years of experience working in a prevention or survivor support organization.
- Ability to be successfully greet and communicate with students and parents in distress.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, including formal writing for reports.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the department towards common goals.
- Experience working in a mission-driven department or organization that focuses on the prevention or response to interpersonal violence.
- Experience working with adolescents and emerging adults, particularly those in a higher education setting.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular