Administrative Assistant (Temporary) Tracking Code741-280 Job Description
Temporary Assignment; Monday through Friday; 35 hours/week. On-campus assignment.
Looking for an experienced individual with strong administrative support experience to provide superior & friendly customer service in a dynamic, fast-paced office, coordinate all administrative functions.
- Serves as departmental receptionist/front-desk support;
- Project work as assigned;
- Assists with coordination of schedule and calendar and ensures walk-ins are handled accordingly;
- Preparation of documents and data entry;
- Processes miscellaneous phone calls, emails, and correspondence;
- Orders departmental supplies;
- May set-up conference calls and organizing departmental and non-department meetings as well as making department arrangements and coordinating calendars;
- Responsible for scanning and filing;
- Mail drop-off, pick-up and distribution;
- Ensures integrity of all files;
- Maintains confidentiality;
- Maintains a collaborative work environment and works well with others.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required SkillsRequired Skills:
AA/AS degree preferred. In lieu of degree, consideration for years of experience in an education environment, or satisfactory combination of education and/or experience. 2-3 years administrative support experience required. Must be a self-starter, who works well in a fast-paced environment. Has the ability to maintain a consistent, and dependable work schedule. Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to service is necessary and strong written and oral communication skills are required. With a positive demeanor, works as a team member, functioning under timelines and being responsive. Flexibility, multi-tasking, excellent judgment, attention to detail and follow-through are required. Maintains confidentiality. Great people skills and professionalism are necessary. Establish and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships, both internally and externally. Works to build an environment that promotes and facilitates the success of Diversity and Inclusive Excellence.
Computer skills to include: technically-savvy and intermediate knowledge in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook/Calendar.
Proof of completed COVID-19 Vaccination Required.
Job Location Gulfport, Florida, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular