Job Number: 496987About Us:We are excited that you are considering joining Nova Southeastern University!
Work Type: Part Time with Partial Benefits
Location: Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida
Department: Neuro-Immune Institute Research
Categories: Administrative / Office Support, Research, Service, & Sponsored Programs
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) was founded in 1964, and is a not-for-profit, independent university with a reputation for academic excellence and innovation. Nova Southeastern University offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including tuition waiver, retirement plan, excellent medical and dental plans and much more. NSU cares about the health, welfare and its students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors and is a tobacco-free university.
We appreciate your support in making NSU the preeminent place to live, work, study and grow. Thank you for your interest in a career with Nova Southeastern University.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.Job Title:
Scheduler - 992037Location:
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, FloridaWork Type:
Part Time with Partial BenefitsJob Category:
Non-ExemptHiring Range: Pay Basis:
Hourly Subject to Grant Funding?:
Yes Essential Job Functions:
1. Reviews patient scheduling for research projects at NSU.
2. Works closely with the program director to ensure assigned tasks are completed.
3. Distributes reminder emails and places phone calls for upcoming appointments.
4. Maintains daily logs of daily phone calls.
5. Formulates reports based upon scheduling and recruitment results for leadership.
6. Identifies cancelled subjects to reschedule in order to keep the full schedule for clinical research staff.
7. Maintains records of missed appointments and/or subjects dropping out of study.
8. Provides weekly reports to program director.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.Marginal Job Functions:
1. Schedules meetings for various groups.
2. As time is available, backs up recruitment staff upon approval of program.Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
1. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
2. Data entry skills for daily call logs.Job Requirements: Required Certifications/Licensures: Required Education:
High School Diploma or EquivalentMajor (if required): Required Experience:
A minimum of 1 year working in an office environment.Preferred Qualifications:
A minimum of 1 year working in a research environment.Is this a safety sensitive position?
No Background Screening Required?
No Pre-Employment Conditions: Sensitivity Disclaimer:
Nova Southeastern University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.
Advertised: Sep 17, 2020 Eastern Daylight Time