Clinical Associate, Cardiovascular Technology Temp. - Short-Term EmploymentFort Myers, FL • ID: 21140 • Temporary
This is NOT an Online Position
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Clinical Associate in the School of Health Professions to join our exceptional team of professionals for the upcoming academic year. This position provides instructional support and supervision to students in various settings for the School of Health Professions. In addition to the valuable clinical experiences made available by our community hospitals and affiliates, FSW boasts a state of the art Simulation Education Center that has obtained global recognition. Faculty, staff, and students in the School of Health Professions are active in community and professional activities at the local, state, national, and international level. As an FSW Clinical Associate, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the assigned discipline and documented evidence, as verified through transcripts and educational plans, of progress towards a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Licensed by the Florida Department of Health as a health professional in the related discipline.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the subject area to be taught and currency in the discipline.
- Must have RCIS credentials to be considered
- Must have One full year of CATH Lab experience
The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
Florida SouthWestern State College is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran's status.