Job Number: 499990About Us:We are excited that you are considering joining Nova Southeastern University!
Work Type: Adjunct Faculty
Location: Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida
Department: Allopathic-Medical Education
Categories: Faculty - Health Professions
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) was founded in 1964, and is a not-for-profit, independent university with a reputation for academic excellence and innovation. Nova Southeastern University offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including tuition waiver, retirement plan, excellent medical and dental plans and much more. NSU cares about the health, welfare and its students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors and is a tobacco-free university.
We appreciate your support in making NSU the preeminent place to live, work, study and grow. Thank you for your interest in a career with Nova Southeastern University.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.Job Title: Location: Work Type:
Adjunct FacultyJob Category: Hiring Range: Pay Basis:Subject to Grant Funding?:Essential Job Functions:
1. Facilitate students meeting course objectives by providing appropriate learning experiences.
2. Evaluate student performance in meeting objectives.
3. Maintain communication with course director and/or Chair, Department of Medical Educator.
4. Enter final grades for students as required.
5. Attend all required NSU and facility training and orientation programs.
6. Maintain professional relationships with faculty, staff, clinical facilities, and students.Marginal Job Functions: Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Job Requirements: Required Certifications/Licensures: Required Education:
Master's DegreeMajor (if required): Required Experience: Preferred Qualifications:
Previous experience teaching in the health professions.Is this a safety sensitive position?Background Screening Required?Pre-Employment Conditions: Sensitivity Disclaimer:
Advertised: May 11, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time