The Assistant Director of Diversity and International Admissions will be responsible for the recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating prospective students for admission to the college, with a focus on diversity and international recruitment.
Who We Are
Colby-Sawyer College is a comprehensive liberal arts-based institution located in the scenic Lake Sunapee area of New Hampshire. Our goal is to always be a people-first organization. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all employees. If you are looking for a place where you will feel welcome and that you belong, Colby-Sawyer College is that place.
Colby-Sawyer College is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the institution. Applicants are encouraged to share in their cover letter what how they can help us to achieve and maintain this goal. Colby-Sawyer College would like to hear from you—even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements.
- The candidate develops and implements recruitment initiatives from inquiry to enrollment according to both a marketing-oriented territory management system as well as academic program focus.
- The candidate will develop and implement strategic diversity and access recruitment initiatives consistent with the college’s diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- The candidate will help guide students and families through the admissions and enrollment process.
- The candidate attends college and transfer fairs, visits high schools, and participates in recruitment events.
- The candidate manages recruitment of the College’s Summit Scholars program, collaborating with partner schools and community-based organizations.
- The candidate coordinates special projects related to recruitment in collaboration with Director of Undergraduate Admissions and college deans.
- The candidate collaborates with colleagues and partners to develop, manage, and implement enrollment initiatives that support new student enrollment goals.
- Extensive travel throughout the United States (8-12 weeks) is required as well as working evenings and weekends, as needed. Future international travel may also be necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum 1-2 years professional experience in Admissions at the secondary or post-secondary level.
- Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Possess an awareness of and sensitivity to the unique social, cultural, and economic circumstances of students.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively prioritize, organize, and complete multiple projects and tasks.
- Able to analyze and interpret data. CRM experience.
- E-mail your cover letter and résumé to [email protected].
- A complete COVID vaccination is a condition of employment.