Senior Gifts and Records Administrator
The University of Pennsylvania, the largest private employer in Philadelphia, is a world-renowned leader in education, research, and innovation. This historic, Ivy League school consistently ranks among the top 10 universities in the annual U.S. News & World Report survey. Penn has 12 highly-regarded schools that provide opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education, all influenced by Penn's distinctive interdisciplinary approach to scholarship and learning. As an employer Penn has been ranked nationally on many occasions with the most recent award from Forbes who named Penn one of America's Best Employers By State in 2021.
Penn offers a unique working environment within the city of Philadelphia. The University is situated on a beautiful urban campus, with easy access to a range of educational, cultural, and recreational activities. With its historical significance and landmarks, lively cultural offerings, and wide variety of atmospheres, Philadelphia is the perfect place to call home for work and play.
The University offers a competitive benefits package that includes excellent healthcare and tuition benefits for employees and their families, generous retirement benefits, a wide variety of professional development opportunities, supportive work and family benefits, a wealth of health and wellness programs and resources, and much more.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for all positions at the University of Pennsylvania. New hires are expected to be fully vaccinated before beginning work at the University. For more information about Penn's vaccine requirements and the use of Penn Open Pass, visit the Penn COVID-19 Response website
for the latest information. Posted Job Title
Senior Gifts and Records AdministratorJob Profile Title
Gifts/Records Administrator SeniorJob Description Summary
The Senior Gifts and Records Administrator provides oversight for the multiple data systems used to update and maintain data integrity in Atlas, DAR's complex alumni and donor database. This position is also responsible for training of internal and external DAR staff members at various levels of responsibility.Job Description
Salesforce - work closely with Data Integrity and various tasks such as MyPenn. Assist with other Salesforce projects.
Review, manage and oversee daily Atlas Gatekeeper loads of electronic data; analyze the data loads for systematic and human errors.
Review and make correctional updates for all data that the load tool determines is exceptional. Make database updates and corrections for special update and quality control projects.
PennKey Administrator; work closely with alumni and pennkey assistance. Must demonstrate excellent customer support.
Work on special update projects as requested by DAR or as determined necessary through data analysis or quality control reports. Assist with other DAR Records services, such as record email and checklists requests.
Act as primary Alumni Finder trainer for all DAR staff. Coordinates and trains staff on a regular basis. This position also assists with Atlas Bio/Demo SuperUser training monthly and offers Alumni Records expertise to the trainees. This position assists with training new Alumni Record employees as needed Serve as back up for daily DAR Gifts and Records duties.
Data Analysis - Analyze and resolve data integrity issues as assigned. Review data for consistency, format and accuracy. Update data in a timely and organized fashion to assure the highest possible data quality. Look for systematic and human errors and work with Director and ISC staff to correct and develop strategy to eliminate future data flaws.
Work closely with Gifts Accounting & Administration. Assist during peak periods and/or times of need.
Provide back-up for other responsibilities of Records as needed.
Ability to prioritize tasks with varying deadlines; work well independently and in a team setting. Must be punctual and demonstrate initiative, working collaboratively and accountability. Must provide excellent customer service.
This position is required to work during Winter Break, Alumni Weekend, and Homecoming.
The work hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Qualifications:
High School diploma; 5 years' experience in related functions, preferably in development and alumni relations or equivalent combination of education and experience considered required.
Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing. Ability to handle confidential information appropriately. Highly organized and detail-oriented with high level of initiative, commitment to follow through, and willingness to assume responsibility. Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize projects in a timely, effective manner. Ability to handle high volumes of work. Detail-oriented; self-starter. Ability to work effectively as part of a team and encourage others to collaborate. Enthusiasm for providing the highest level of service. Must demonstrate the ability to provide excellent customer service to a diverse group of alumni, development officers and other workers, and other professionals. Must be able to manage multiple daily tasks while working quickly, accurately, and independently.
Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and relational databases functionality.
Ability to staff events as needed.**Please provide a resume and cover letter in order to be considered for this role. Please upload all documents in the “Resume/CV” section of the application prior to submitting.**Job Location - City, State
Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaDepartment / School
Development and Alumni RelationsPay Range
$20.00 - $30.67Affirmative Action Statement
Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.Special Requirements
Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.University Benefits
- Health, Life, and Flexible Spending Accounts: Penn offers comprehensive medical, prescription, behavioral health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits to protect you and your family's health and welfare. You can also use flexible spending accounts to pay for eligible health care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Tuition: Take advantage of Penn's exceptional tuition benefits. You, your spouse, and your dependent children can get tuition assistance here at Penn. Your dependent children are also eligible for tuition assistance at other institutions.
- Retirement: Penn offers generous retirement plans to help you save for your future. Penn's Basic, Matching, and Supplemental retirement plans allow you to save for retirement on a pre-tax or Roth basis. Choose from a wide variety of investment options through TIAA and Vanguard.
- Time Away from Work: Penn provides you with a substantial amount of time away from work during the course of the year. This allows you to relax, take vacations, attend to personal affairs, recover from illness or injury, spend time with family—whatever your personal needs may be.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: In partnership with Genworth Financial, Penn offers faculty and staff (and your eligible family members) long-term care insurance to help you cover some of the costs of long-term care services received at home, in the community or in a nursing facility. If you apply when you're newly hired, you won't have to provide proof of good health or be subject to underwriting requirements. Eligible family members must always provide proof of good health and are subject to underwriting.
- Wellness and Work-life Resources: Penn is committed to supporting our faculty and staff as they balance the competing demands of work and personal life. That's why we offer a wide variety of programs and resources to help you care for your health, your family, and your work-life balance.
- Professional and Personal Development: Penn provides an array of resources to help you advance yourself personally and professionally.
- University Resources: As a member of the Penn community, you have access to a wide range of University resources as well as cultural and recreational activities. Take advantage of the University's libraries and athletic facilities, or visit our arboretum and art galleries. There's always something going on at Penn, whether it's a new exhibit at the Penn Museum, the latest music or theater presentation at the Annenberg Center, or the Penn Relays at Franklin Field to name just a few examples. As a member of the Penn community, you're right in the middle of the excitement—and you and your family can enjoy many of these activities for free.
- Discounts and Special Services: From arts and entertainment to transportation and mortgages, you'll find great deals for University faculty and staff. Not only do Penn arts and cultural centers and museums offer free and discounted admission and memberships to faculty and staff. You can also enjoy substantial savings on other goods and services such as new cars from Ford and General Motors, cellular phone service plans, movie tickets, and admission to theme parks.
- Flexible Work Hours: Flexible work options offer creative approaches for completing work while promoting balance between work and personal commitments. These approaches involve use of non-traditional work hours, locations, and/or job structures.
- Penn Home Ownership Services: Penn offers a forgivable loan for eligible employees interested in buying a home or currently residing in West Philadelphia, which can be used for closing costs or home improvements.
- Adoption Assistance: Penn will reimburse eligible employees on qualified expenses in connection with the legal adoption of an eligible child, such as travel or court fees, for up to two adoptions in your household.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.hr.upenn.edu/PennHR/benefits-pay
To apply, visit https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/upenn/careers-at-penn/job/FMC-Tower-Development/Senior-Gifts-and-Records-Administrator_JR00042275-1
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency