Business Accounting Adjunct Instructor
Diablo Valley College
$60.89 - $88.35 per hour
Description of Position:
Diablo Valley College is recruiting part-time instructors for a pool that would teach Business Administration courses in face-to-face, online and hybrid instruction modes. Courses would include Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and Business Analysis.
Martha Laham, Chair of Business Administration Department, [email protected]
Charlie Shi, Bean of Business, Computer Science and Culinary Arts, [email protected]
EEO Job Category:
Faculty & Other Instructional Staff
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, staff and faculty.
• Master’s degree in business, business management, business administration, accountancy, finance, marketing, or business education, OR
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the above AND Master’s degree in economics, personnel management, public administration, OR Juris Doctorate (J.D.) or Legum Baccalaureus (LL.B.) degree, OR
• Bachelor’s degree in economics with a business emphasis AND Master’s degree in personnel management, public administration, J.D. or LL.B. degree OR
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled:
# of Months:
To apply, visit: https://www.4cdcareers.net/postings/8125
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency