The Hybrid Learning Director of Enrollment oversees planning, coordination, and evaluation of all recruitment and retention efforts of Hybrid Learning at Unity College. This position works with the Vice President of Hybrid Learning to continue to transform Unity College from a college with a strong regional presence to a leading national institution of higher education. Within the framework of functional leadership, this position will work closely with the Hybrid Learning Team and Enterprise Leadership to identify and research new revenue streams, market academic programs, lead all Hybrid Learning recruitment and retention efforts, and develop and enhance external partnerships to grow and sustain key Hybrid Learning initiatives.
POSITION SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Build and lead marketing, recruitment, and retention efforts of all Hybrid Learning programs to generate revenue necessary for the long-term stability of Hybrid Learning.
- Develop and implement operational policies, procedures, and standards for quality assurance in Hybrid Learning recruiting and retention efforts.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate a marketing plan to include all Hybrid Learning initiatives.
- Ensure standardized practices for the processing of prospective student inquiries up to and through the student's enrollment are implemented. Monitor and report conversion progress/metrics and initiate and implement corrective action as needed.
- Ensure Hybrid Learning maintains a culture of superior customer service through example, encouragement, and direction to staff and faculty.
- Build strong working relationships with external partners to enhance revenue through development of Hybrid Learning programs.
- Track and analyze data to assist in developing and assessing Hybrid Learning programs.
- Provide liaison between the college and the administration of partner institutions (for example: community colleges, military education centers, high schools, corporations), as assigned.
- Supervise Hybrid Learning student support and recruitment staff, including Hybrid Learning Recruiters and Hybrid Learning Coaches.
- Pro-actively communicate challenges, successes, and failures with leadership.
- Enthusiastic support of the Enterprise Model.
- Other duties as assigned.
UNITY COLLEGE INSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Demonstrates commitment to Unity College's core values and serves as a role model for the College's standards of conduct.
- Contributes to the College's commitment to sustainability and contributes to the College's commitment to support a diverse and inclusive working and learning environment.
- Follows safety and infection control policies while assisting with their enforcement.
- Assumes responsibility to maintain and upgrade professional knowledge and skills with regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws. In addition to actively participating in Unity College Professional Development days and Unity College required annual trainings.
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to customer service and student success.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position you must be able to execute each of the position specific responsibilities while meeting the position expectations.
Additionally, the position specific education, skills and competencies listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made upon approval by the supervisor and Director of Human Resources, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
POSITION SPECIFIC EDUCATION, SKILLS AND COMPENTCIES:
- Master's degree or equivalent 5 – 10 years of experience.
- Possess a sophisticated understanding of the tenets of retention and recruitment plus demonstrated success creating and executing business, strategic, and operating plans, including an understanding of the national nature of the higher education marketplace and strategies for being competitive in this market.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is desired – a person dedicated to building an institutional enterprise.
- Excellent project management skills and proven supervisory and staff development skills to effectively manage teams, inspire quality performance, and enhance morale.
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion.
- Work irregular hours and weekends as needed, to ensure maximum student, faculty and staff support.
- Passion for Unity College's mission.
- Ability to function effectively within a matrix organizational structure, maintaining open lines of communication while being discreet, courteous and well poised.
WORK SCHEDULE / AVAILABILITY REQUIREMENTS
Work hours are specific to the requirements of this position and can include days, evenings, and weekends. Working extended hours required as needed. Must be flexible and cooperative in fulfilling responsibilities and meeting the College's needs. Although Unity College employees are generally scheduled to work at their specifically assigned locations, there are times when travel is necessary and employees are required from time to time to attend events, meetings or work temporary assignment at any Unity College location.
While performing the duties of this job, it is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The use of either hand for repetitive movements such as grasping, grasping and turning, and fine manipulation is required as is the ability to use the telephone for internal and external communications.
Work is performed mostly in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate but can be distracting at times with multiple activities and conversations, and varying levels of traffic in the office. Exposure to changes of temperature or humidity 1-33% of the time.