Job no: 496080
Work type: Full Time Temp (more than 28 hours, benefits eligible)
Categories: Student Affairs, Office of the Provost
The Citadel is accepting applications for a full-time, temporary Enrollment Specialist within The Citadel Graduate College.
The Enrollment Specialist promotes awareness, recruitment, and enrollment for programs within The Citadel Graduate College and College Transfer Program (graduate, undergraduate degree completion, active duty and veteran, and unique seasonal populations). Reporting to the Senior Associate Director of Admissions and Operations, this person serves as a valuable member of the Operations staff by supporting the day to day Operations processes. The incumbent will conduct activities for inbound and outbound phone calls, as well as text and email communications, and other communication as necessary. Assists students with the enrollment process by answering questions and directing them to critical information. Manages sensitive and confidential paper and electronic record keeping for applicants according to federal and state guidelines.
- Reach out to prospective and newly admitted students via phone call and text to make them aware of the status of their application, upcoming events, and to address any questions or concerns of the student.
- Support the Graduate College with promotional materials for in person recruitment events, including open houses, recruitment fairs, and information sessions.
- Support remote recruitment efforts by providing mailings of marketing materials to Enrollment Marketing Coordinators.
- Verify and enter data of incoming applications and admissions documents for students, submitted both electronically and hard-copy, in a variety of software systems.
- Manage admissions deferrals and lead special populations through the admissions process.
- Serve as MAT proctor when needed.
- This person must be a team-player, have high attention to detail, and must be able to communicate well across a variety of contingencies and stakeholders. The Enrollment Specialist adheres to the highest level of ethical standards and all accreditation and college rules and regulations regarding student enrollment.
- Duties as requested.
- Two (2) years of higher education experience or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work occasional evening and/or weekend hours, if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Banner and Ellucian Recruit CRM
- This position is classified as a full-time temporary position. Full-time temporary positions are eligible for health insurance and state retirement benefits, but do not earn sick or vacation leave time.
Advertised: Jan 05 2022 Eastern Standard Time