The Administrative Assistant for the Nurse Anesthesia program provides professional assistance to the Nurse Anesthesia program as well as clinical assistance as needed to the College of Education and Health Sciences. The Administrative Assistant’s primary duties are to manage the office, maintain records, and provide customer service to internal constituents and the external community.
Additional duties include (but are not limited to):
- providing support to the department administrator, full-time and adjunct faculty
- coordination of department meetings and maintenance of minutes
- ordering office and lab supplies and arranging deliveries
- responding to questions from faculty, staff, students, and others via telephone, email, writing or in-person
- management of clinical affiliation agreements through DocuSign
- reservation of rooms for events and meetings and provision of support to the Eykamp Center for Teaching Excellence by coordinating schedules for new faculty orientation
- formatting documents and emails
- maintaining and ordering supplies
- maintaining the ECTE website.
This list is not exhaustive, and other duties may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; prefer experience in the academic setting; enthusiasm and commitment for the University of Evansville; strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written); strong technology skills including experience with database integration; the ability to navigate and learn new web-based applications; the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
To apply, please submit the online application at https://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.