Administrative Assistant for VP of Student Life and Dean of Students
Thiel College seeks highly personable candidates with exceptional organizational, problem solving, and customer service skills to provide executive level administrative support for the Vice President for Student Life (VPSL) / Dean of Students and functional support to the Division of Student Life.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required and bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3-5 years’ administrative assistant/secretarial experience in a professional, confidential office environment is preferred
- Experience working in higher education is preferred
- Excellent computer skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite), verbal/written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are a must
Additionally, Candidate Must Have the Ability To
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative, and independence.
- Work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Work well with diverse populations.
Thiel College is committed to attracting a culturally and professionally diverse faculty and staff who engage our students by providing a rich and fulfilling curricular and co-curricular experience.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and the contact information for three professional references. All application materials should be attached in a single PDF document using candidate’s last name as the document title. Click here to apply.
Materials will be reviewed as received and continue until position is filled.