Non-Benefited – Non-UnionCampus:
Sep 22 2021 Applications Close:
Open until filled
General Summary of Position:
The part-time office support staff will be responsible for the oversight of the office space supporting Student Affairs and Student Engagement. This role is to ensure the smooth operation of the vital components of each suite.
There are 2 positions currently open.
Coordinate the daily functions of the offices including inventory maintenance, supply ordering, email and phone management.
Schedule and supervise the student staff and their day-to-day work in the Student Affairs Suite.
Coordinate, oversee, and manage the apparel billing, receiving, and communication for the Student Engagement Suite.
Support payroll administration in coordination with full-time staff
Provide excellent customer service for a high volume, fast paced office suite.
Assist with office tasks related to reporting utilizing university software, as well as understanding confidentiality.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: This role will promote the University’s commitment to customer service by:
• Build effective partnerships with co-workers throughout the University by freely sharing appropriate information and helping when needed.
• Ensuring optimum service to all internal and external partners in response to all requests for service and information.
• Maintaining an environment that is welcoming to persons of all backgrounds, nationalities, and roles.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- 2+ years working in a customer service environment, ideally working in an office setting
- Proven experience and proficiency in time management, and multi-tasking
- Experience with Microsoft Office: specifically, Excel, Word, and Outlook or other email services
- Proven experience working effectively with diverse groups
- Experience supervising undergraduate and graduate students
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced office and understand the need for confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with students, faculty, staff, administrators, and community agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills, whereas students and staff serve as main client base
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficiency in fast-paced environment
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multidisciplinary division
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
This is a part-time, non-benefited, non-unit position.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information for three professional references will be requested at the time of application.