Trinity Christian College is seeking a full-time Associate Director of Admissions for Traditional Undergraduate Programs. The Associate Director of Admissions for Traditional Undergraduate Programs will play a key leadership role in the development, implementation, and monitoring of recruitment strategies for the traditional undergraduate class, as well as maintaining the traditional undergraduate communication plan.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Support and partner with the Director of Admissions on key enrollment initiatives aimed at increasing the enrollment of Trinity Christian College
- Implement targeted programmatic recruitment strategies, including the development, implementation and monitoring of recruitment strategies designed to attract and enroll a traditional undergraduate class of an appropriate size and mix
- Oversee the support, training, and development of a team of traditional undergraduate admissions representatives
- Assist traditional undergraduate admissions representatives with territory management, including but not limited to planning travel, registering for college fairs, promoting campus visits, connecting with alumni, and meeting activity and enrollment goals
- Analyze data related to the recruitment of the traditional undergraduate class and implement targeted strategies responsive to this data
- Participate in coordinating the communication plan to prospective traditional undergraduate students through all mediums of communication, including but not limited to email communication via the admissions CRM, mail, and digital marketing
- Serve on the Admissions and Academic Performance Review Committee
- Manage key initiatives, strategic projects, and other tasks related to the enrollment of the traditional undergraduate class
- Maintain a limited recruitment territory, when necessary
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required. Three years of admissions and previous management experience is highly preferred. Knowledge of best practices and trends for traditional undergraduate admissions at a small, faith-based institution is highly preferred. Experience with the CRM Slate is highly preferred.
This position will work independently to manage all aspects of traditional undergraduate recruitment and coordinate with departments across the College to increase cross-departmental participation in the admissions process. It will also provide direct support, training, and development to a team of traditional undergraduate admissions representatives and make decisions, in collaboration with the Director of Admissions, to further, refine, and continuously improve the enrollment practices of the traditional undergraduate admissions teams. This position will also engage with prospective students, families, and other key constituents throughout the recruitment process, including but not limited to partners at high schools, alums, and local agencies for college-bound students.
Trinity Christian College seeks candidates that have a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and a sincere allegiance to the mission of the college.
Applicants should be prepared to upload the following during the online application process:
- A brief cover letter
- Professional resume
- A written statement that describes his/her Christian faith commitment and how it is expressed through involvement with the body of Christ and participation in a local church
Trinity welcomes a response from diverse candidates. EOE