Professional Assistant Professor, Computer ScienceAgency
Texas A&M University - Corpus ChristiDepartment
S&E-School Of Engineering & Computing SciencesProposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, TexasJob Type
The Department of Computing Sciences in the College of Science and Engineering at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi invites applications for a non-tenure track, fixed-term Professional Assistant Professor (PAP) of Computer Science to begin spring 2022. The Department of Computing Sciences prepares students to pursue productive careers and advanced degrees in computer science or geospatial information science.
Information about the department is available at http://csci.tamucc.edu
opens new window" target="_blank" href="https://apptrkr.com/get_redirect.php?id=2514087&targetURL=https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcsci.tamucc.edu%2F&data=04%7C01%7CDeborah.Linares2%40tamucc.edu%7C0d5fc390eaf34e82ff3a08d97dd866e7%7C34cbfaf167a64781a9ca514eb2550b66%7C0%7C0%7C637679191392782381%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=V7P0qP%2B0f%2BBdFDJX%2FgIGeeDgLotgvcPOYDavA5sP%2FsQ%3D&reserved=0">http://csci.tamucc.edu.
The basic job requirements include:
- Teaching undergraduate and/or graduate-level courses,
- Supporting the instructional needs of the Computer Science programs,
- Recruiting and mentoring undergraduate and graduate students,
- Participating in and contributing to department's service activities, and
- Representing the department in national and international computing functions as appropriate.
- An earned Ph.D. in Computer Science or a closely related field. Advanced ABD will be considered; degree must be conferred at the time of appointment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with an ethnically and culturally diverse campus community.
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching at the undergraduate and/or graduate levels.
- Experience in teaching a wide variety of computer science courses.
TO APPLY: http://hr.tamucc.edu/careers/
opens new window" target="_blank" href="https://apptrkr.com/get_redirect.php?id=2514087&targetURL=http://hr.tamucc.edu/careers/">http://hr.tamucc.edu/careers/
A completed application will consist of:
1. A letter of application addressing the qualifications listed, including a statement of teaching philosophy,
2. A current curriculum vitae including an email address,
3. A copies of your unofficial transcripts for graduate coursework, and
4. A list of three professional references including name, address, title, telephone number, and email addresses.
The job posting will remain open until a finalist has been selected. Applicants are encouraged to apply by Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Professional-Assistant-Professor--Computer-Science_R-042162
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency