Instructor, Computer ScienceAgency
Texas A&M University - Corpus ChristiDepartment
S&E-School Of Engineering & Computing SciencesProposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, TexasJob Type
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, College of Science & Engineering invites applications for a non-tenure track Instructor in Computer Science to begin spring 2022. The basic job requirements are teaching undergraduate computer science courses to both upper- and lower-division students, recruitment and mentoring of undergraduate computer science students. A full-time instructor employment carries a 15-credit hours of teaching assignment, or equivalent, per semester.
The Computing Sciences Department has undergraduate (BS in Computer Science and Geographic Information Science) and graduate (MS in Computer Science and Geospatial Surveying Engineering, Ph.D. in Geospatial Computer Science) programs with about 425 students and 20 faculty members. The undergraduate degree programs are accredited by ABET, Inc. The undergraduate and graduate programs are taught face-to-face and online. Applicants can go to http://csci.tamucc.edu
for more information on the Department and its Programs.
- An earned M.S. degree in Computer Science at the time of appointment,
- Ability to communicate effectively with an ethnically and culturally diverse campus community.
- One or more years of teaching computer science programming courses.
TO APPLY: http://hr.tamucc.edu/careers/
All required documentation must be submitted to be considered for the position.
A completed application will include:
1. A letter of application addressing qualifications listed above including a statement of teaching philosophy,
2. A curriculum vitae,
3. Three professional references including name, address, title, telephone number, and email address- including a current or previous supervisor, and
4. Copies of unofficial transcripts for graduate coursework.
The job posting will remain open until a finalist has been selected. Applicants are encouraged to apply by Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Instructor--Computer-Science_R-042159
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency