Schedule Information: Work schedule is determined by program coordinator based on lab needs. Evenings and weekends may be required
Hours per Week: Hours will vary
Duties of Position: Prepare and breakdown lab space as needed.
Assist during lab activities.
Coordinate open lab activities for students at all levels.
Other duties as requested by program coordinator.
Assist faculty with supplemental instruction as credentials allow
Educational Requirements: AAS in Physical Therapist Assistant Degree or BS, MS or DPT in Physical Therapy
· Clinical experience required
· Teaching experience preferred
· Some specialty area experiences may be available.
Experience Requirements: Current license/certification in discipline, as applicable
· Preferred experience in a variety of settings
· Health care practitioner CPR
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.