Lynn University is an innovative, global and personalized college based in Boca Raton, Florida. Our 3,000 students are from approximately 100 countries. Our NCAA Division II Fighting Knights athletics program has won 25 national championships (and counting!)
Lynn is one of the top colleges to work for in the nation, according to a survey by the Great College to Work For program. We are an Honor Roll institution with accolades in 10 categories, including compensation and benefits, confidence in senior leadership, job satisfaction and support, and teaching environment.
As a Lynn employee, you will help us build a better world with our students. Lynn is currently accepting applications for the position of Broadcast Coordinator & Digital Technology Specialist. The purpose of this position will be to serve as studio director and technical director for all College of Communication and Design broadcast events (radio and TV) and digital technology specialist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as director and technical director for all College of Communication and Design broadcast events and other productions
- Communicate and coordinate with other College of Communication faculty and staff and with outside clients for production planning and implementation
- Maintain TV and radio studios; update as needed
- Execute equipment setup and breakdown for each production
- Oversee student interns/workers for all broadcasts
- Serve as a video and audio editor
- Coordinate digital technology projects
- Assist faculty in identifying and resolving digital technology issues
- Other assigned video, animation, graphic, social media, and audio related duties
- Experience in Film, Television, Video, and Animation
- Coordinate and manage student equipment inventory and lending
- Available for occasional evening and weekend work
- May teach one or two undergraduate courses per year
- Master's degree in communication, media, television, film or related area.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Adobe suite with an emphasis on AfterEffects
- Cinema 4D and Maya experience is a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress
Accreditation and equal opportunity
Lynn University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy, parenting status, veteran status or retirement status in its activities and programs. In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Lynn University does not discriminate on the basis of sex. Inquiries concerning the application of the non-discrimination policy may be directed to the Lynn University Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator at 3601 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33431, [email protected], or +1 561-237-7727; or to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights.
Lynn University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call +1 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lynn University. 2020 Lynn University
Americans with Disabilities Act
Please notify us at least five days in advance if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed by calling +1 561-237-7639.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In compliance with the Clery Act, the University annually provides a report to each student and current employee, as well as to prospective employees and students, that provides a detailed disclosure of information regarding campus security practices (including Emergency Response Plan, Timely Warnings, Emergency Warnings, Missing Persons, fire safety policies, fire prevention data, and Crime Log policies), as well as crime and fire-related incident statistics for the preceding year. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available online at lynn.edu/securityreport
For your health, Lynn University is now smoke- and tobacco-free.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.