Near Completers Coordinator (Grant FT)
Near Completers Coordinator (Grant FT)Department:
Registration and AdvisementCampus
: College WideAdditional Information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than October 1, 2021. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed. This is a grant funded position. Continued employment is contingent on sufficient future funding. This grant may be renewed. Benefits:
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.Salary Grade:
Admin 13 - $46,989Job Category:
Grant Funded Full-TimeJob Slot:
G646Job Open Date:
9/17/2021Job Close Date: General Summary:
Coordinate and administer all activities of the Near Completers Grant. Recruit and provide support to dislocated workers who qualify for the Near Completers Grant to complete their CCAC credential. Requirements:
Master's degree in Education, Social Work or related field; previous program management experience, two years direct experience with students in a post-secondary educational institution. Must have strong written and oral communication skills.Duties:
1. Provides management of Near Completers Program, including supervision, training and evaluation of Near Completers Navigators and providing professional development.
2. Develops process and procedures for establishing record keeping mechanisms in support of an in compliance with the grant.
3. Prepares and monitors grant budget.
4. Maintains close contact with Partners4Work and PA Career Link to monitor student performance, arrange necessary support services and identify new candidates for the Near Completers Grant.
5. Recruits students to participate in the Near Completers Grant.
6. Works with students enrolled in college courses to provide academic support and assistance, including program planning, tutoring, information giving and assistance completing forms.
7. Maintains detailed and statistical data.
8. Prepares and submits reports as required and requested for grant purposes.
9. Travels to college campuses and centers to monitor student progress and arrange support services.
10. Serves as a liaison with Workforce and Job Readiness, Counseling, Financial Aid, Supportive Services, Advisement and the Learning Center for Near Completers students.
11. Maintains record of student contacts and progress using the record keeping database provided by the state.
12. Provides facilitated study, tutoring, workshops, and support and/or other academic assistance for Near Completers students.
13. Attends meetings and training sessions as required for Near Completers personnel.
14. Arranges workshops on special topics, such as time management, stress management and financial literacy for Near Completers students.
15. Assists in establishing criteria for measuring success as it relates to placement, retention, and career awareness.
16. Performs other related duties as necessary and as assigned. Clearances:
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=917
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency