COLLECTION SITE SUPERVISOR, Healthway Tracking Code0735 Job Description
Boston University is seeking COVID-19 Collection Site Supervisors as part of its COVID-19 Recovery Plan. This effort will involve several COVID-19 testing sites across the universitys campuses where students, staff, and faculty will self-collect test samples. The Site Supervisor will support the Director and Assistant Director in managing site operations, including ensuring opening/closing procedures are followed, ensuring inventory is adequate for daily operations, managing the flow of testing, and other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent 3-5 years experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Ability to read, write, speak English.
- (multiple shifts 7 am-9 pm; ongoing 7 days/week)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular