Occupational Therapy Location:
St Peters, MO, USA Pay Rate:
$906 per credit hour Employment Type:
Part-time Faculty (adjunct)
St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis, in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student populations.
SCC invites qualified candidates to apply for our part-time faculty position in the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program to facilitate meaningful learning opportunities for the OTA coursework. The candidate will actively engaging learning opportunities through student-centered instruction that will enable students to fulfill the evolving needs of this dynamic field. While part-time appointments are offered on an as needed, semester-by-semester basis, the OTA program anticipates regular availability for part-time appointees.
- Candidates must hold a degree in Occupational Therapy or OTA from an ACOTE Accredited College or University
- Nationally certified with NBCOT
- Must be currently licensed or otherwise regulated according to regulations in the state of Missouri
- Current knowledge in areas of practice indicated by the program chair
- Minimum of two years of experience in instruction or formalized education process, preferably in a post-secondary or college institution
- Membership in a professional association tied to area of instruction preferred
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.